Marshall Dillon and Miss Kitty........
Heading out to the cattle drive, going to steal the young girls hearts!
Seeing a man about a horse...And... I'm going to learn to ROPE and RIDE!
Making good use of my time waiting for the rodeo to start. I love climbing on these bleachers, what makes them even more fun is they are very slippery and dangerous from the thunderstorm that just came through. I don't want Jean and Roy AKA (Nina and Pappa) to just have to sit - Cowboys are always on the move, running wild and free through the hills! Especially this one!!! Just try and round this cowboy up!
I wish it would start I'm getting kind of anxious, I've got some energy that needs to be expended, We did get here rather early!

Can't they see I'm being Sooo PaTieNt!
Let's get this show on the road!!
My courtesy clap.
HMMMM... I'm planning my escape route. Which direction would Jesse James go? I think he'd say, "Go, West young man!"
Since when do real COWBOYS have to SIT! I've got my saddle bag slash diaper bag by my side, my milk shooter is ready to go. I'm just waiting for the Texas Rangers to get here with my horse...(Or wagon!)

I wonder if real cowboys slide head first down the stairs, or wait for their horses?
My big night out has come to a close, the cattle are all corralled, the clowns tucked down in their barrels, the horses chomping happily on their hay, and this Marshall Dillon is over and out until next year when I'm three, then we'll do it all over again - only next it time it will be with my side-kick Wyatt!
Yee Haw!
















Lynda!! I can't begin to tell ya how much I miss you and your family! :) I'm so glad you have a blog... now I can keep tabs on the gate gang. This post was great! SO SO cute! I can't believe how big Dax is getting. What a stud! The pics capture who he is so well. :)
ReplyDelete